This is a full time, permanent role based in Leamington Spa and offers a competitive salary, alongside an excellent benefits package.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Support in drafting legal documents
• Liaise with clients and customers, using your initiative to resolve enquiries yourself
• Attend meetings with Fee Earners
• Ensure internal systems are maintained
• Complete administrative tasks
• Prepare high quality documents
• Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis
• Undertake legal research
Key qualities required for the right candidate include:
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Has at least 6 months' experience in any area of law
• Can work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be a strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation.
For more information, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your