Gap professional are on the hunt for an experienced, Internal Account/Sales Executive candidate to join an expanding team for a well know business in the Peterborough area. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a forward thinking, thriving business who are extremely reputable within the fitness industry.
Duties for the Internal Account/Sales Executive
• You will need to develop and maintain relevant contacts in designated accounts, to establish and develop long-term relationships and increase sales opportunities.
• Ensure that sales/orders are processed and prioritized in a timely manner to ensure that deliveries are planned to meet the required delivery date.
• You will need to grow the database of clients through use of all media, identifying new opportunities and obtaining all relevant contact information
• You must maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of sales objectives and developments in relation to accounts
• To liaise with appropriate internal staff and customers to ensure that action is taken to correct any discrepancies clarify any ambiguous information and ensure that service is maintained.
• To devise, implement and administer planning and forecasting procedures with customers to increase sales and profits within defined territories meeting and in compliance with sales targets, operating profits (approved sales margins) and other performance measures.
• You will need to attend Shows and Exhibitions that promote products and/or services, attending to the interest of our customers at those events and where possible other interested customer groups.
Skills required for the Internal Account/Sales Executive
• You will need a at least minimum of 2 years telephone sales experience
• Knowledge of the Fitness / Leisure Industry
• You will need a minimum of 2 years' experience of dealing with a customer service focus
• You must have excellent telephone/interpersonal networking skills
• You will need to be confident, calm and patient with customers
• You must have ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, either on your own initiative and / or as part of a team
In return for your hard work as an Internal Account/Sales Executive
• You will receive a holiday + Bank Holidays
• Pension contribution
• You will be part of a growing, forward-thinking business
• Brilliant extra benefit- will be discussed with the individual separately
If you have previous experience in Internal Account/Sales Executive and are based in the Peterborough area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank at gap professional, Peterborough.
Please note that gap professional always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your