Gap professional are on the hunt for an experience Accounts assistant to join our client based in Peterborough. The business is a market leader receipt and highly differentiated label solutions a well-known, exciting brand to be a part of.
Details for the Accounts Assistant Position:
• You will need to raise monthly invoices for customers, liaising with Key Account Managers & Owner's Representatives to deal with queries.
• Processing of employee credit card transactions and expenses.
• You will need to assist with daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding.
• Reconcile supplier statements on a weekly & monthly basis, ensuring ledgers are up-to-date
• Oversee daily administration of the dedicated accounting email accounts
• You will need to assist with credit control.
• You will need to assist with other finance tasks as required
Essential requirements needed for the Accounts Assistant Position:
• AAT/ACCA Part-Qualified- This is desirable but not essential
• You must have prior experience of working within a busy finance function.
• You must have Previous experience of working in a multicurrency environment.
• Strong Experience with Excel and Word is a must
• Experience of both purchase and sales ledger is desirable however, not essential
In return for your hard work as an Accounts Assistant:
• A generous Holiday allowance, plus public bank holidays
• You will be part of a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place
• Free parking
• Pension contribution.
If you have previous experience as an Accounts Assistant and are based in the Peterborough area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank at gap professional, Peterborough.
Please note that gap professional is always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your