The salary for this position is £18,500 per annum and is a full time, permanent role working 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with an hour for lunch. Free parking is available, and you will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Other benefits include medicash plan and life assurance.
The ideal candidate will be commitment to their individual learning and development, previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment meeting concurrent deadlines within an administration role.
As the Training Administrator you will take ownership of a specific course and manage and support the delivery of this end to end. There is a strong customer focus in this role, therefore, it is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, alongside the passion and drive to consistently deliver a high level of customer service. You will have a specific responsibility to provide an effective and efficient administration support service to the training team.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to travel throughout the UK to attend meetings and support courses, this is generally around once per month.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to member enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in respect of training administration
• Process and complete course bookings using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) and finance systems, where applicable.
• Maintain quality systems and procedures for the training support services administration team
• Manage training bookings and records to completion, providing weekly reports of progress to achieve department KPIs
• Prepare, issue and process all training course information and documentation in relation to pre-course and post course product requirements
• Prepare registration paperwork and carry out all necessary registration of delegates with external examination authorities where applicable
• Assist with all examination invigilation (on-line and paper assessments) and documentation where required. This includes travel to examination centres and security of examination materials
• Assist with ongoing development of training administration systems and procedures to ensure a customer focussed service provided is both robust and expeditiously delivered
• Process sales orders, invoices or credit notes
• Monitor and report on training course bookings, income and expenditure
• Source and book training venues
• Ensure sufficient stock of training course materials including provision of copying services as may be required
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
• Experience in using Microsoft Office 365 suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to adapt, organise and prioritise workload in order meet competing demands and achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Initiative and the ability to work with limited direct supervision
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your