We are currently representing a prestigious manufacturing company, who are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their busy team based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for building, troubleshooting and installing market leading equipment. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8:30-4pm.
Duties of the Electrical Engineer:
• Carry out electrical engineering work to an excellent standard
• Electrical fault finding on manufacturing equipment
• Wiring of electrical panels
• Wiring installations
• Attend customer sites for electrical servicing, repair and installations when required
• Keep all tools in good serviceable condition and make sure they are fit for purpose.
• Report any/all abnormal engineering occurrences swiftly and efficiently
• Comply with current health and safety requirements and company PPE policy.
Experience required for the Electrical Engineer:
• Relevant electrical qualifications, e.g. City and Guilds, HND, 17th Edition, etc.
• Previous experience working with manufacturing equipment (labelers, conveyors etc.)
• Technically minded and confident reading electrical drawings
• You enjoy a challenge and be able to work to deadlines
• Due to the location of the business based local to Norwich, your own transport would be desirable as public transport is limited
In return for your hard work:
• You will be offered a competitive starting salary of £24-£26k depending on experience
• Enhanced over time rate and plenty of over time opportunities
• You will be working within a fantastic tight knit and hardworking team
• Excellent development and progression opportunities as the company is continually growing
• Great internal staff perks!
• Free on site parking
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany of gap professional Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your