We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years.
Over the last 12 months in particular, this client has seen significant growth both in turnover and workforce, with their business streams also rapidly expanding - making this a very exciting and prosperous business to work for. Due to this expansion, they are seeking a Finance Assistant to join the team.
Please note, for the right person they would also consider employing on a part-time basis (minimum 20 hours across 4 days).
Specific duties of the Finance Assistant to include:
• Responsible for the company purchase ledger - receiving invoices, confirming approval for payment, input of invoices onto Finance system and processing payments
• Responsible for staff expenses - review, approval and payment
• Responsible for the company sales ledger - producing invoices, confirming receipts, input of sales invoices and receipts onto Finance system
• Matching cash payments and bank transfers to orders taken by sales staff
• Completion of bank reconciliations
• Completion of supplier reconciliations
• Other ad hoc duties as required
To be a perfect match for the Finance Assistant role:
• Some experience in a similar Finance Assistant position
• Confidence with Excel and experience in one or more accounting packages
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and manage own workload
In return for your hard work:
You will work as a Finance Assistant for a rapidly growing business where the progression opportunities are endless for those wishing to strive for them. You will be paid a generous basic salary of £21,000 and potential for 10% annual bonus. You will work hours suitable for a great work-life balance of 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday. There is generous holiday entitlement (25 days + banks) and you will be a valued part of a close knit team, all striving to perform their best.
If you are a Finance Assistant and have the experience outlined above please apply now - this is a great opportunity and won't be around for long! For any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves at gap professional. Please note this position is based in Central London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your