£18000 - £25000
Garforth (Commutable from York, Tadcaster, East Leeds)
This is an exciting time to join our client as they embark on the next phase of their growth plan. Reporting to the Commercial & Finance Managers your duties will be varied and include the following;
- Maintenance of purchase & sales ledger using Sage 200
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Assist with the preparation of the month end reports
- Prepare and post journals for management accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT & CIS reporting
- Assist the commercial manager with the reporting on commercial performance of projects
- WIP analysis
- Liaising with clients to ensure all invoices are posted accurately
- Ensure all project variations are recognised and invoiced accordingly
- Updating the project P&L cost analysis
- Ad hoc duties as required
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a growing business where there are definite opportunities for development. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a busy team. Experience using Sage 200 would be extremely beneficial. Full training will be provided on any areas of the job spec required.
Contact jenny hollingworth at gap professional for further information.
#Accounts Assistant #Finance Assistant
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your