£23K to £25K
Gap Professional are representing a large design, engineering/manufacturing organisation based in Clevedon, Somerset and we currently have an opportunity for a Production Operative where you will lay up, manufacture and assemble components and structures using a variety of processes and materials.
Duties for the Production Operative position will include:
• Clean and prepare mould tools for curing
• Cut and lay up materials in mould tools
• Load and operate curing ovens/autoclaves
• Assemble components using adhesives and mechanical fasteners
• Hand and machine finish components and assemblies
Experience required for the Production Operative Position will include:
• Previous experience within a Manufacturing environment (engineering, boatbuilding, woodworking or similar)
• Demonstrable practical skills
The hours are 39 per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) and Friday 8am to 1pm, and due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
Our client offers outstanding Benefits which include:
• Health Care Cash Plan*
• Contributory Pension Scheme for eligible employees
• Employee Assistance Programme*
• 24 days' holiday (in addition to UK bank and public holidays)
• Life Assurance
• Company Sick Pay Scheme*
• Free access to a local gym
• Free car parking
• Early finish on Fridays (1 pm)
(*Available after 1 year of service)
If you would like to work for an established and well respected organisation, and have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your