• 4 Month Temp Contract - with potential to go permanent
•£9.37 per hour
• Immediate Start
Our client is a large design, engineering/manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Southend and due to a busy period, they are looking to recruit a strong Administrator to work in their Procurement department to support with the workload. This position will be based at their head office in Southend.
Duties for the Procurement Administrator will include:
• Obtaining order confirmations from suppliers and update their internal IT system in accordance with company procedures and processes,
• Responsible for expediting Purchase Orders when required, as directed by the buyers and senior buyer
• File all purchasing documentation
• Assist internal personnel with information relating to the purchase and supply of products as required
• Use the Company's systems including manual requisitions & ERP system to identify purchasing requirements in line with assigned categories, to include obtaining formal quotations and placing purchase orders as appropriate,
• Ensure on time delivery of all items ordered,
Experience required for the Administrator position will include:
• Good IT Skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good professional office skills are essential
The hours are 39 per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) and Friday 8am to 1pm, and due to the location you will need to have your own transport unless you live in the area.
If you are available immediately and have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your