Due to continued expansion, gap personnel are seeking a driven, energetic and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join and support the development of our industrial temp desk based out of our Peterborough office.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and establishing new client relationships through sales activity
• Developing existing client relationships through regular meetings and networking
• Working towards targets and KPI's
• Sourcing the best candidates to fulfil client bookings by maintaining the database and advertising according to the gap personnel training and guidelines
• Working with senior staff to help manage and guide teams
To be suitable for this role you must have:
• At least one year's experience within a sales environment
• Very good negotiation skills
• A target driven attitude
• Excellent communications skills
• IT literate
In return we will offer:
• Competitive salaries and an excellent uncapped commission scheme
• Employee benefits and rewards package
• Additional reward and recognition programmes
• A fantastic working environment
• Career training and development opportunities
• Your birthday off
gap personnel are a forward thinking business with a work hard, reward well culture. If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are interested to learn more then please give us a call or apply today.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your