The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. Our client also offer a range of benefits including Health care, life insurance and a parking permit after the three month probation period is complete.
Duties of role include:
• Assembly parts from wiring through to product completion on a wide variety of products.
• The use of PC/MAC to test after assembly, gathering results and retaining the information on the sever
• Consistently producing the highest standard of work and using your own self initiative to self-inspect your work
• Working with the laser etching machine when there is a volume of products being produced
• General adhoc of final products in packing
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of a years' experience within an electrical manufacturing environment
• A keen eye for attention to detail and a strategic way of thinking
• Competent with the use of Computers
• A high level of communication skills and possess a high level of self-motivation
If this Electrical and Mechanical Assembly role sounds like it could be the perfect opportunity for you or anyone you know please get in contact with Abi at the Leamington Office on 01926 311 222
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your