The hours of the packing and shipping clerk are 8:30 - 5:00pm and offers a salary between £18,000 - £22,000 per annum based on experience. Our client, who is based in the heart of Leamington, also offers numerous benefits including health care, life insurance and a parking permit after three-month probation is complete.
The duties of this role include:
• The use of online courier systems to arrange collections and dispatch goods
• Visual inspection products prior to dispatch to ensure quality
• Packing the products to a high standard
• Data entry of serial numbers onto the bespoke CRM system
• Produce and file delivery notes for dispatches
• Adhering to Health & Safety procedures
• Adhoc duties as requested, to meet the business needs
• Communicating with Stock Controller for all dispatches and managing the packing material stock levels
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience within a shipping/stores environment
• Efficient with Microsoft Office Packages
• A keen eye for attention to detail and a strategic though process
• A high level of communication skills and be extremely self-motivated
If this packing and shipping clerk role, based in Leamington, sounds like it could be the perfect opportunity for you or anyone you know please get in touch with Abi at the Leamington Office on 01926 311 222.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your