This is a full time, permanent position working Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5.30pm. The salary for this position is between £38,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience. Benefits of this role include 25 days' holiday per year, plus bank holidays, Employee Perk Box, Health Cash Plan and free parking.
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will manage the strategic, operational and commercial relationship with a large portfolio of clients. You will be a self-starter who can demonstrate strong experience in managing high profile, corporate clients ensuring a consistent smooth delivery of services. It is essential that you have experience in reviewing Contracts and Terms and Conditions.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Manage a portfolio of high value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships by honest and proactive communication through a variety of mediums including face to face visits, telephone calls, educational material, email and video calls.
• Develop and deliver strategic review plans to ensure the occupational health service assists our clients with achieving their HR, Health & Safety and Wellbeing objectives.
• Review services delivered and proactively develop initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for clients.
• Advise clients on new and revised occupational health and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts.
• Advise the Business Development team on retender and renewal opportunities and evidence contract delivery to aid sophisticated, evidence-based responses.
• Lead client implementations requiring the co-ordination of both clinical and operational assets in conjunction with other department leads.
• Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery.
• Liaise and manage sub-contractor relationships, co-ordinating service delivery and reporting.
• Ensure contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amended appropriately.
• Support Team Managers with significant service delivery change or contractual issues
Key skills and attributes required for this role are:
• Confident in decision making
• Proven ability to work proactively and autonomously
• Possess excellent customer skills through various streams of communication
• Handle sensitive information appropriately, adhering to GDPR
• Proficient in Office 365
• Proven experience of relationship and contract management - within a service provision setting
• Project management experience is beneficial
For further information please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your