Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Bridlington, Yorkshire are seeking 2 Dispatch Supervisors to join the team (PM shift- 2pm-10pm OR night shift 10pm-6am) to ensure the smooth running of dispatch through supervising and monitoring the collection and dispatch of products in and out of the business.
Duties of the Dispatch Supervisor:
• Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audits to verify results and investigate discrepancies
• Ensure that orders are picked and collated accurately for onward distribution through the supply chain
• Control of all pallets and other consumables
• H&S compliance in accordance with Company policies and carry out risk assessments
• Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service
• Supervision of all staff under direct control
• Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved
• Plan and coordinate labour as required
• Coordinate deliveries with carriers
• Train and monitor staff in standard operating procedures and safe working practices
Experience required for the Dispatch Supervisor:
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
• FLT license- reach truck and counterbalance
• Relevant health and safety qualifications
• Excellent IT skills
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Bridlington, Yorkshire
In return for your hard work:
• As a Dispsatch Supervisor, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £25-£27k depending on shift and previous experience
• You will have the opportunity to work over time and boost your income
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bridlington, Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your