Your day to day duties would be involving:
• Work from drawings to assemble plywood duct frames and panels
• Help edging panels using specialist machinery
• Have continuous awareness of quality control and health & safety
• Assist with bonding and other manual duties
• Work in a production environment to targets and deadlines.
Requirements for the role are following:
• To understand drawings
• Work around flexible schedule
• Very good communicational skills
• Ability to take and follow instructions
In return, you would be offered pay rate of £8.21p/h. It may increase after trainings.. Your working hours would be Monday to Thursday 7am to 4:30pm, Friday 7am to 4pm. The job is based 5 miles from Wroxham, your own transport is essential.
If that's sounds as exciting job opportunity, please call on 01603767617!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your