Gap professional are always recruiting driven and motivated Internal Sales Advisors local to the Coventry area, to handle in coming incoming sales enquiries within a well-established, commercially-minded business on a full-time permanent basis. The salary for these roles will range up to £22,000 per annum and typically offer on target earnings of up to £6,000.
Duties of the Internal Sales Advisors will include:
• Answering a high volume of incoming calls from prospects and clients.
• Handling enquiries from prospective clients regarding courses and if they will be suitable
• Process enquiries and bookings
• Making outbound calls to clients to thoughts on the service provided.
• Make outbound sales and service calls to existing and new clients
• Maintaining and updating a CRM with any lead and prospective customers.
• Communicating with all prospective clients via email
• Performing any other adhoc to support the administrational /operational tasks of the role
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An excellent telephone manner
-Previous experience within a sales role
-Using sales skills to build strong and sustainable relationships with both existing and prospective clients
-Experience of working with all Microsoft package
-Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are local to the Coventry area and this Internal Sales Advisor role sounds like it could be the perfect opportunity for you or someone you know, please get in contact with Abi on 01926 311 222!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your