The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and our client offers a competitive salary. There is free parking available.
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience within a fast-paced environment. You will be joining a team who have an excellent reputation for their client focussed hard work and success.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Debt Recovery department both verbally and in writing. You will be dealing with a variety of administration tasks in a professional and efficient way, ensuring premium customer service is delivered consistently within agreed timescales.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
• Dealing with a variety of administrative tasks such as letters/faxes/emails from customers, third parties and debt management companies
• Assess and resolve administrative enquiries or requests primarily in writing by electronic channels to ensure that the customer requests/enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or investigation is needed.
• Responsible for accurately maintaining company systems so that any information given, actions taken relating to any customer enquiry are logged and followed up within agreed SLA's
• Adhering to company data security policy's
• Ensuring all targets and KPI's are met
• Any additional adhoc duties as required
• Ensure that every customer receives a positive customer experience
• Have previous administration experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Liaise professionally both internally and externally via telephone, email, face to face or letter
• Experience of investigating queries
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Able to prioritise a workload and work well under pressure
• Is flexible and takes a proactive approach
• Have a good attention to detail and is task driven
• IT literate
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who values their employees. There are fantastic employee benefits which include:
• 22 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• Training and development
• Free onsite parking and onsite café
• Regular staff social events
For more information on this role, please contact Abi in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your