There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Executive to join a leading digital print and signage business based local to Aylsham. You will be responsible for Account Managing clients which will include liaison on a daily basis and the process through production to delivery. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, however you may be required to work out of hours.
Duties of the Accounts Executive:
• Discussing projects with clients and advising on the correct production methods
• Managing clients' expectations through the whole production process
• Pricings jobs to clients in line with the profitability and price list of the job
• Booking installations with the necessary install teams and organising site survey's when required
• Quoting jobs and following them up
• Booking in jobs on the management software ACCURA
• Checking with production lead-time when promising clients their jobs
• Dispatching jobs to clients via TNT and raising delivery notes
• Confirming to clients their jobs have been delivered with a proof of delivery
• Answering telephone calls and liaising with clients
• Briefing jobs into the studio
Experience required for the Accounts Executive:
• Previous Accounts Executive experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
• Experience using Sage 50
• You must be a confident communicator as you will be liaising with clients on a daily basis
• You must have your own transport due to the location of the role based in Aylsham, Norfolk
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £18k-£22k depending on experience
• Free parking is available
• You will be working in a small team, in an open plan office
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a market-leading business with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Aylsham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your