There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Senior to join an award-winning Accountancy practice based local to either Holt, Norfolk or Fakenham, Norfolk. You will be working in the Business and Private department and you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and maintaining good working relationships. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, with the standard hours of 8.45am-5.15pm, however my client offers flexible working hours, so these hours can change if needed.
Duties of the Tax Senior:
• You will be responsible for drafting Self-Assessment tax returns and repayment claims
• You will be responsible for reviewing the returns prepared by colleagues and providing proactive advice to clients
• You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of over 100 Self-Assessment personal tax returns
• You may have to complete ad-hoc tax advisory work
• You will be responsible for managing your own workload and clients' expectations
• You will take an active role in business development and promoting the firm to the local area
Experience required for the Tax Senior:
• You will hold an ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified/part qualified certificate
• Personal Tax experience is required
• You must be proficient using all Microsoft applications
• You must be a confident communicator and can easily develop relationships (both external and internal)
• You must be proactive and be able to use your own initiative
• You must be a strong multitasker who can work to strict deadlines
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £28k-£35k depending on experience
• You will have access to free parking (please note, this is only at the Fakenham office not the Holt office)
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to either Holt, Norfolk or Fakenham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your