On behalf of our well-established clients based in Warwick, gap professional are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated Paralegal to join a busy Property Litigation team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will process a passion for developing within Property litigation and be extremely eager to work major clients who have a large property portfolio.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to -
• High volume lease renewals.
• Assist in the drafting of legal documents, witness statements and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
• Communicating with clients and organisations via platforms to resolve as many enquiries as possible or ensuring that any escalations are handled correctly.
• Attend meetings with Fee Earners.
• Maintain data in a timely manner using key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction.
• Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
• Liaise with the Commercial Property team as they complete the lease.
• Advise commercial landlords, developers, landowners, property investors, property management companies and property occupiers on how to resolve commercial property disputes quickly and efficiently
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience within this field is desirable but not essential
• Possesses a positive attitude and a high level of motivation to work within Property litigation
• You will demonstrate excellent organisational Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who values their employees. There are fantastic employee benefits which include:
• 22 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• Training and development
• Free onsite parking and onsite café
• Regular staff social events
• Firm wide performance bonus scheme
For more information on this role, please contact Abi in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your