We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years.
Over the last 12 months in particular, this client has seen significant growth both in turnover and workforce, with their business streams also rapidly expanding - making this a very exciting and prosperous business to work for.
They are seeking a HR Advisor to join them on a part-time, permanent basis working 25 hours per week. They are very flexible on what this looks like - for e.g. could include 3 days office based, one day home based, and a day off, or could be split across 5 shorter days, etc. Please note the salary of up to £35,000 is based on full time hours, so this will be pro-rated.
Specific duties of the HR Advisor (part-time) to include:
• Advising line managers and providing guidance on all areas of the employee lifecycle.
• Supporting the Company's recruitment process which will include placing job ads, liaising and negotiating with external recruiters, and joining line managers at interview.
• Managing investigations and ER issues in line with the Company's performance management, absence, grievance, and disciplinary policies.
• Responsible for all HR admin including drafting and issuing employment contracts; monitoring absence records; maintaining right to work information and checks; maintaining car driver records; maintaining manual handling records; requesting and providing references etc.
• Maintaining the Company's HRIS system (PeopleHR which has just been rolled out) plus maintenance of hardcopy employee files
• Liaising with the Finance team to advise them of all Payroll changes ie, new appointments, changes to terms and conditions of employment, leavers, and any other variations.
• Assist HR Manager in the review of company policies and procedures as required
• Responsible for collating and reporting monthly HR metrics to the Company directors.
• Assist the HR Manager with any ad-hoc projects or requests.
To be a perfect match for the HR Advisor (part-time) role:
• Previous experience working as a HR Advisor, ideally within a SME
• CIPD qualification or relevant experience
• Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and legislation
• Previous experience advising managers on performance issues and attending disciplinary/grievances
• Strong IT skills (Word and Excel)
• Ability to draft standard HR letters and reports
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
• You are looking for a part-time role where you will work 25 hours a week. The salary of up to £35,000 is based on 37.5 hours, so please note this would be pro-rated
In return for your hard work:
You will work as a HR Advisor in a very varied role with lots of autonomy. You will be paid a generous basic salary of up to £35,000 (based on full time hours) and potential for 10% annual bonus. You will work hours suitable for a great work-life balance of 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday. There is generous holiday entitlement (25 days + banks based on full time hours) and you will be a valued part of a close knit team, all striving to perform their best. The office is based in a very accessible part of Central London so provides an excellent commute for most.
If you are a HR Advisor and have the experience outlined above please apply now - this is a great opportunity and won't be around for long! For any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves at gap professional on 07812 65 90 92. Please note this position is based in Central London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your