Gap professional is on the hunt for an experience Technical Bid Writer, the business is a market leader in Manufacturing engineering/agricultural products. This is your time to be part of a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place.
Duties of the Technical Bid Writer:
You will be responsible for writing effective, concise and compelling content to expedite winning tender responses. They will be able to work as a team with the ability to extract accurate information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce high quality proposals.
• You must be able to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition
• Produce and edit content for multiple products with a complex technical business environment
• Ability to interpret technical data
• You will need to transform technical and sales information into clear, concise and commercially advantageous content
• Produce quotations via our SOFON system for our full range of product
• Conduct retrospective reviews of tender responses to aid continual improvement
• Monitor win / loss ratios and other key metrics
Essential skills needed for the Technical Bid Writer:
• You must possess a strong business and commercial acumen
• You will need the ability to create innovative, creative, technically sound, and aesthetically pleasing bid responses
• You must have excellent communication (Oral and Written) - speak clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups and write in clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
• A sound administrative background and experience of working within a commercial environment.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and use initiative
In return for your Hard work as a Technical Bid Writer:
• Role is permanent, fulltime 39h a week Mon- Fri, hours are between 8:30am and 5:00pm on Mon- Thu and 8:30am-16:00pm on Friday.
• Generous salary between £25k- £27k depends on experience
• Healthcare pay back scheme
• Employers 4% pension contribution
• Brilliant 32 days holiday including bank holidays,
• Life assurance and study support.
If you have previous experience as a Technical Bid Writer and are based in the Peterborough area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank at gap professional, Peterborough.
Please note gap professional are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your