This is a permanent position, with the option of being either full time or part time. The salary for this role is £13 per hour.
You will have experience in either a general practice or having been self-employed. It is essential that you have previously used Sage, Xero and Quickbook's and other bookkeeping packages. It is essential that you have strong written and verbal communication skills, can work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise whilst working to strict deadlines.
Typical Bookkeeping duties will include:
• Monthly bookkeeping on either Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Excel, etc.
• Preparing and submitting MTD and non-MTD VAT Returns
• Assisting with the training of the more junior members of staff
Typical Payroll duties will include:
• Managing your own portfolio of payrolls
• Preparing and submitting client payrolls
• Dealing with payroll queries and answering queries from clients
• Communicating with HMRC in all aspects of Payroll including RTI
• Uploading pensions
• Closing month end and year end payrolls
• Producing relevant forms, e.g. P45's
• Supporting our Payroll Manager during busy periods
• Provide support to the wider team
• Experience gained through general practice or through self-employment
• Competent in the operation of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero, Quickbook's, etc
• Sage 50 Payroll experience preferred but not essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Key eye for detail and ability to multi-task
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your