Due to the expansion of our business, Gap Professional are seeking a keen, hard-working individual to lead our team of consultants based in Leamington.
You would be working as a Branch Manager managing a small team across temporary and permanent recruitment, enabling you to support them in building specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. Property, HR, Administration, FMCG etc.
Though you would be managing a team, you would also be expected to bill yourself on the perms desk and build your own client and candidate base. You will be passed across some live clients/jobs to look after, but you would also be required to build your own client relationships in order to help to grow our business further. You will be in a 360 recruitment role whilst encouraging the Consultants around you to hit their targets too.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that:
- You have existing recruitment experience, ideally within the permanent sector, with a proven track record of personal billings in a 360 role
- Previous experience of managing others would be beneficial but is not essential
- You are self motivated and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPIs in a sales-focussed environment
- You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email
In return for your hard work:
- Gap Professional offers a very competitive basic salary for the role of Sector Manager,dependant on experience.
- This will be teamed with a bonus structure which is second to none compared to other agencies in the local area.
- We also run various incentives, such as team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away, corporate events etc.
- You would be welcomed into a close-working team, based in a lovely office in Leamington Spa. We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard working individuals willing to strive for them.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to progress your career within the permanent recruitment sector, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Samantha Murray of Gap Professional on 07812 65 90 92.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your