£30k basic plus bonus
Free car parking
Outskirts of York location, this role does require a driving license
A fantastic sales opportunity within a thriving organisation with excellent earning potential.
This company is a leader within Manufacturing and Engineering and prides themselves on a positive atmosphere where staff are appreciated and developed.
As the appointed Account Manager you will be expected to carry out the following duties.....
- Develop effective plans to successfully identify appropriate customers & opportunities within the chosen sectors
- Characterise targets and create strategic business needs analysis.
- Effectively present and sell the business
- Deliver appropriate and strategically aligned validated tenders in to the business.
- Create winning sales strategies and manage the tender development, sale & negotiation process from start to finish.
- Create detailed and winning quotations for AS, Innovations & EE projects.
- Support project teams during implementation phases with technical and commercial leadership.
- Manage customer relationships and constantly understand their relevant strategic corporate needs.
- Network with strategic supplier partners to identify potential opportunities.
To be considered for the role you will match the below criteria.....
- Understanding of strategic selling and customer relationship management.
- Understanding of general engineering and machine building processes.
- Good negotiation and commercial skills along with a strong understanding of market pricing and competitor influence.
- Proven track record in capital equipment sales or solution selling environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience of presenting technical solutions, company presentations and unique selling points.
- Strong commercial awareness, organisational, time management and presentation skills with a professional approach to business problem solving in a customer environment.
- Proven ability to bring sales projects to successful completion.
- You will have a HNC/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
To apply for this position please send CV's to Emily at gap Personnel
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your