£22K to £24K
Gap Professional are representing a successful manufacturing organisation based in Maldon, Essex and we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Service Coordinator who will report directly to the UK Service Manager.
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator position will include:
• Responding to emails / phone calls for service & warranty requests.
• Arrange service visits with the end user / installing contractor / Service Agent for the indoor and outdoor domestic and commercial swimming pool market
• Issue service visit reports & quotes within 48 hrs
• Update customers records
• Keep service contracts up to date
• Raise sales invoices and proformas
• Arrange service works / call-outs dependant on contractual response times, urgency and customer location
• Issue engineers with information prior to their visit - previous reports / information
• Keep customers up to date with activities / actions
Skills and Experience required for the Service Coordinator position:
• Ability to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
• Computer literate, with good numeracy and literacy skills etc
• Excellent organisation and planning skills, with the ability to be flexible / adaptable
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail at the highest level
• Able to identify parts from description or photos.
• Experience in similar role essential.
• Experience with Microsoft AX or similar ERP based system essential.
• Background in manufacturing.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 with 60-minute unpaid lunch break
• Competitive Salary (based on experience/qualifications)
• Bonus scheme (Profit related)
• 25 days holiday per annum (up to 5 days used for Christmas shutdown) increasing with length of service, up to a maximum of 30 days per year
• Company sick pay (after 13 weeks service and increases with length of service)
• Pension Scheme
oAuto-enrolment 3% employee contribution and 2% employer
oGroup Personal Pension Scheme (once qualified) 3% employee contribution and 3% employer increasing with length of service
• Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
• Private Medical Insurance (once qualified)
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free onsite parking
• Monthly flexi-Fridays (staff can leave at 2pm, having made the time up that week)
• Dress down Fridays
• Medical appointments paid up to one hour (excluding opticians)
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your