Our market leading manufacturing client based local to Watton who is rapidly expanding, is seeking a Senior IT Technician to join the team. You will be responsible for supporting the factory systems and providing first line support to internal users and IT infrastructure maintenance. The role with require you to work Monday to Friday.
The Duties of the Senior IT Technician:
• Provide an IT helpdesk facility to resolve and advise on user queries relating to PCs and business applications including critical factory systems
• Administer the network and servers in relation to new and deleted users, backups, software patch updates etc.
• Install or replace PCs / laptops / tablets as directed
• Resolve network cabling / switch issues
• Install, upgrade and resolve software issues as directed
• Maintain IT hardware, software and security records
• Maintain mobile phones and mobile devices as required
• Assist with the training and development of junior team members
• Plan and carry out maintenance of IT systems, applying updates as required
Experience required for the Senior IT Technician:
• You will have previous experience in an IT role, ideally at Supervisor/Team Leader level
• Experience within a factory environment would be beneficial
• You will be an excellent communicator and have a solutions focused attitude
• You will have an understanding of health and safety
• Due to the location of the business based local to Watton, Norfolk your own transport is required.
In return for your hard work:
• For the role of Senior IT Technician, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £28-£34k depending on experience
• You will have the opportunity to attend additional training to assist you in your role and further your knowledge/development
• You will be joining an expanding business with fantastic progression opportunities t
• Excellent company values and ethos
• Free onsite parking
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany Male at gap professional, Norwich. This position is based local to Watton, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your