£28K to £30K
My client is a leader in their field across Europe and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team of 7 HR Professionals at their head office based in Basildon, Essex.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the HR Advisor position are:
• Support Managers with Employee Relations including Disciplines, Sickness Absence, Employment Law, etc
• Advise senior managers on implementing changes to organisational structures when required
• Working with Managers to identify training needs
• Offer professional recruitment advise to managers ensuring vacancies are filled
Experience Required for the HR Advisor position are:
• CIPD Level 3 or above
• A minimum of 18 months experience within an HR Advisory role including experience of advising and dealing with Absence, ER cases, change management, succession planning and disciplinary
• Able to work unsupervised most of the time
• Due to the location you will need to have your own transport
The hours are 40 per week, between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break.
In return for your hard work, my client offers the following benefits:
• 25 Days Holiday
• Free Parking
• Company Pension
• Potentially working 1 day from home
• Discount Shopping Perks
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your