There is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Private Client Senior to join an award-winning accountancy firm based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be responsible for advising the existing clients on complex personal taxes. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm, however these hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties of the Private Client Senior:
• Maintaining a high level of current and relevant technical knowledge
• Working closely with colleagues regarding complex personal taxes, unincorporated business taxes and capital taxes
• You will be providing advice, reviewing client problems and planning
• Ensuring the quality of personal tax advice in the firm by the preparation, review and revision of professional standards, supported with checklists and suitable standard documentation
• Always making sure you are providing best practice and commercially sound advice to clients
Experience required for the Private Client Senior:
• You will be CTA, ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified
• Previous experience working at a Senior level is essential
• You must understand the workings of an accountancy firm
• You must be a confident communicator and can easily develop relationships (both external and internal)
• Strong, client focussed, commercial and technical expertise
• You must be a strong multitasker and manage several different deliverables
• Please note, this role is based local to Norwich, Norfolk
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £30k - £35k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• You will have the opportunity to undertake further training
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your