gap professional has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join an award-winning Accountancy practice based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be working in the Business and Private department and you will be responsible for processing of client payrolls. This role would suit someone who is ambitious and is looking for progression and development in their career. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm, however these hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties of the Payroll Assistant:
• You will be learning and understanding all aspects of the payroll function
• Working closely with the Business and Private team with all preparations of client payrolls
• Working with clients of varying sizes across different sectors
• You will be liaising and developing good working relationships with clients and colleagues
• Dealing with any ad-hoc administrative duties
Experience required for the Payroll Assistant:
• You will have previous experience with payroll
• Experience using Sage payroll and/or STAR payroll would be beneficial
• You must be a confident communicator and can easily develop relationships (both external and internal)
• You must be a strong multitasker who can work to strict deadlines
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £16k - £17.5k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• Due to the location of the role local to Norwich, Norfolk having your own vehicle is required
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your