Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Diss, Norfolk are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team and ensure that all production processes and health and safety are strictly adhered to whilst making continuous improvements. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:45pm but flexibility is needed given the nature of the role.
Duties of the Quality Assurance Manager:
• To manage, check and audit all process documentation to ensure this is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures
• Carry out audits internally and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances
• Carry out testing and work closely with the laboratory team and Technical Manager
• To ensure that products meet customer and the businesses high expectations
• Completion and registration of the ALS system for micro testing
• Complete monthly traceability incorporating, Red Tractor, OF&G, Free Range, RSPCA, Gluten Free, British flag (twice a year on schedule) and mass balance
• Supporting production team with non-conformances, quarantine, internal specification, process control etc
• Manage and monitor training requirements of quality leaders
• Help ensure staff adhere to stated hygiene and personal hygiene policies
• Manage and oversee pre-production checks
• Complete background checks on equipment and factory environment to ensure that all comply with requirements, are in good working order and fit for purpose
Experience required for the Quality Assurance Manager:
• You will have previous experience working within a food manufacturing environment within a similar position
• Previous experience with meat/poultry would be advantageous
• You will have relevant health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH
• Working knowledge of Red Tractor, OF&G, RSPCA and British Flag
• Your own transport is required as you will have to visit various sites within Norfolk and Suffolk including Diss (expenses paid)
In return for your hard work:
• As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £28-£32k depending on experience.
• This is a Monday to Friday role within an industry leading manufacturer
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in Norfolk, near Diss but will require you to visit another site in Suffolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your