Reporting directly to the General Manager, Key Responsibilities for the Drainage Supervisor will include:
• Plan prepare and mange a wide variety of jobs
• Ensure your team comply to all Health and Safety regulations
• Maintain daily records/photos of site activities and keep management updated
• Ensure the site has the appropriate goods, tools and equipment for each job
• Build good relationships with Traffic Management, Highways and any other 3rd parties
• Attend client meetings
• Lead and develop your team
• Conduct appraisals and performance reviews
• On-Call (rota basis - 1 in every 5 weeks)
Key Qualification and Experience Required for the Drainage Supervisor position include:
• Strong Leadership skills within a similar role
• Good customer service skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• SMSTS (Essential)
• CSCS (Essential)
• Street Works (Desirable)
• NRSWA (Desirable)
• Confined Spaced (Desirable)
You will have a team of 2 to 3 staff and this is a field-based role and very much hands on. You will also be tested regularly for drugs and alcohol.
Benefits Offered by our Client:
Office Hours:Mon - Fri 7am to 4.30pm (47.5 Hrs)
20 days' holiday rising to 27 days after 5 years' service (plus Bank Holidays)
Perk Box (retail discounts)
Subsidised Christmas Party
Annual salary reviews
If you would like to work for a growing and dynamic organisation and be part of their exciting future, please send us your CV or call the office today for a confidential discussion.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your