Our client within the Poultry sector based close to Attleborough, Norfolk are seeking a full time permanent Production Operative to join their busy tight knit team. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday, 6am-finish (finish can vary from 2:30pm-4pm depending on production demands).
Duties of the Production Operative:
• Taking accurate measurements i.e. weight, temperature, condition etc
• Work efficiently and to KPI's
• To ensure the materials and product are handled in accordance to food hygiene procedures
• Check qualities and quantities of the product according to specifications
• Fill relevant paperwork
Experience required for the Production Operative:
• You will have previous experience in a Production Operative position or similar.
• Experience with poultry would be beneficial but not essential as full training is provided
• You will have good verbal communication
• Due to the location of the role, local to Attleborough, your own transport is essential
In return for your hard work:
• As a Production Operative, you will be paid a very competitive hourly rate of up to £8.65 per hour
• You will have the opportunity for overtime (39 hours+) which is paid at time and a half!
• After a successful probation, you will have the opportunity to increase your hourly rate.
• You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training to assist you in your responsibilities
• You will be part of tight knit team within a business that values its employees.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your