Our client is a family run laundry service and due to growth within their business, we are now recruiting on their behalf to add an additional HGV Class 2 Driver on a temporary to permanent basis to join their site based out of South Ockendon, Essex.
Duties will include:
• Making safe deliveries of products to clients around the South East region
• Collection of used laundry items
• Checking paperwork against deliveries/collections
• Safety checks of company vehicles
• Working and driving in a safe and respectable manner
As the right candidate for this role you will:
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience
• Be presentable and have a strong work ethic
• Have no more than 6 points on your license
• Hold a driving license up to category C and your own digi-tacho card
• Have your CPC qualification card
This job as an HGV Class 2 Driver is working Monday to Friday from 5am and is paid an initial salary of £12 to £14 per hour depending on if you're a PAYE or LTD driver.
Please call our Southend office 01702 987900 now for more information or you can apply for this job by sending a copy of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your