We are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our friendly and professional team based in Norwich, Norfolk with Romanian language skills. We are looking for an individual with excellent time management and organisational skills, with a good level of computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. Applicants for this role should be fully flexible with working hours, demonstrate a can do attitude and have excellent administration skills.
*Please note own transport is essential*
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day bookings, assignments and labour co-ordination
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Ensuring compliance and paperwork is current and correct
- Out of hours call duties
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Romanian language skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident when communicating with others
- PC literate
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a growing team. Previous experience is not essential, but a hardworking and customer focused attitude is a must.
We offer a competitive salary plus monthly on call bonus and excellent career progression opportunities!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your