£16000 - £18000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join this forward thinking organisation. Working as part of a team you will provide all round administration support including the following;
• Processing sales and purchase orders using Sage & WIP Net
• Ensuring all orders are delivered, processed and completed on time for both UK and European customers
• Liaising with customers, suppliers & Business development managers in the UK
• Project manage small NPI Projects
• Dealing with any queries/issues on pricing or logistics
• Completing all the supporting paperwork
• Ad hoc duties as required
If you enjoy working as part of a busy team then this is the role for you. My client offer a lovely working environment and there is parking on site. This job is being offered on a part time basis and there is flexibility as to the hours worked.
For further information please contact Jenny Hollingworth at gap professional
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your