This is a full time, permanent position based in the heart of Leamington Spa, working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with an hour unpaid lunch break. The salary for this position is £24,500 per annum and offers an excellent commission structure. You will be entitled to 25 days holiday, plus holidays, including shut down over the Christmas period. The company also offer flexibility and progression routes.
The purpose of the Business Development Executive role is to research and identify new B2B business opportunities, through pitching the businesses products and service, and convert sales of varying cycles and deal sizes via multiple industry sector engagement. Building relationships with potential customers to understand their current and potential future training requirements.
Once established, the post holder will then be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing client relationships to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working to targets, be driven to succeed, professional and have a methodical approach. This position would suit a competitive and self-motivated individual who is looking for an evolving opportunity in Business development in Leamington Spa.
You will be experienced in overcoming objections, possess an excellent telephone manner and can demonstrate the ability to show resilience with a positive outlook.
The key duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
• Research, identify and follow up activity generated by outbound calls and outbound emails
• Develop an accurate sales pipeline and sales forecast
• Work towards and meet sales targets and KPIs
• Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns
• Plan and prioritise sales activities, maintaining accurate and up to date information
• Upsell and discuss other services provided by the business
• Establish strong working relationship with customers to achieve repeat business
• Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
• Overcome objections, raise quotations and close sales
• Maintain records on customer CRM to a high degree of accuracy
• Consistently deliver a high level of service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Contribute to the overall team performance through sharing and implementation of best practise
• Follow organisational and departmental quality standards and procedures
• Engage in performance management processes
• Duties which include processing of any personal data must be undertaken within data protection guidelines
If you would like further information, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your