Reporting directly to the Branch and Sales Manager you will be responsible for the garden machinery sales at the branch and the role will be to maximize sales opportunities and deliver first class customer care and you will be required to provide general support in the showroom and parts department during quiet times.
Skills/Experience for the Domestic Grass Machinery Salesperson will include:
• Experience with working in a retail environment and comfortable in a customer facing role
• Motivated by sales and targets with the ability to upsell
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
• Good communication skills both written and face to face
• General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
Average working hours are 45.75hrs per week.
During the Peak Season you will be required to work 6 days per week: 1 March to 31 August, 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus Saturdays (1hr unpaid lunch break) - 5 days per week: 1 September to 28 February, 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus Saturdays with a day off (1hr unpaid lunch break)
Due to the location, you will need to have your own transport.
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday),
• Workplace pension
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
• Free Parking
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your