Gap professional are working with a market leading farming business who due to substantial growth, are now seeking multiple Pig Stockpersons to join the team. You will be responsible for providing specialist support on a breeding unit within the Swaffham area. The role will require you to work Monday- Friday and every other Saturday and your own transport is required.
Duties of the Pig Stockperson:
• You will work in a team of Pig Stockpersons ensuring the wellbeing of the pigs
• Mucking out and maintaining high standards of cleanliness at all times
• Bedding up the pigs
• Following specialized feeding regimes and working to strict schedules
• You will be responsible for the welfare of the pigs
Experience required for the Pig Stockperson:
• Previous experience working with livestock (ideally pigs but other livestock will be considered
• You will have an excellent work ethic and work well within a team
• You will be health and safety/animal welfare conscious
• As it is a remote area local to Swaffham, Norfolk you must have your own transport
Hours/Salary of the Pig Stockperson:
• As a Pig Stockperson you will be rewarded a competitive salary of £18-22k depending on experience
• You will work 45 hours spread across Monday to Friday, with some shared weekends (2 in 4).
• You will be joining an award-winning farming business with excellent training opportunities and career progression
If you have the skills required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany of gap personnel, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Swaffham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your