Reporting directly to your supervisor, Key Responsibilities for the Drainage Operative will include:
• Undertake all drainage jobs as requested by the Ganger, ensuring where possible that work is completed on the first visit and to the required standard
• Pipe and patch lining where required
• Advise after the completion of every job the outcome and any recommendations including any additional work required
• Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately, fully and legibly
• Carry out all works in accordance with Company Health & Safety policy, including wearing the correct PPE at all times and reporting all accidents or near misses' to the Ganger, Operations Manager or the Health & Safety Manager
• Ensure that at the end of the work the site is clean and that all debris and waste have been removed
• Ensure that the site has the possession of all the required goods, tools and equipment to complete all assigned work.
Key Qualification and Experience Required for the Drainage Operative position include:
• Full UK Driving License is Essential
• 1 years drainage experience
• Streetworks (desirable)
• Pipe and Patch Lining experience (desirable)
• Confined Spaces (desirable
• CSCS Card (Essential)
Benefits Offered by our Client:
Office Hours:Mon - Fri 7am to 4.30pm (47.5 Hrs)
20 days' holiday rising to 27 days after 5 years' service (plus Bank Holidays)
Perk Box (retail discounts)
Subsidised Christmas Party
Annual salary reviews
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your