Working within an environmentally friendly company, the ideal candidate must be resilient and have the ability to deal with people from all walks of life, showing good customer service skills
Duties are, but not limited to: -
• Unloading, loading, processing and moving various materials on site.
• Cleaning and tidying of site, manual handling
• Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
• Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of mobile plant on site.
• Conduct regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting problems accordingly.
• Actively participating in our client's strong safety culture.
• Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
• Assisting depot management as required.
Forklift licence desirable but not essential
DBS desirable but not essential
Salary £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Hours 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Depending on the demands of the business some Saturday work is required - this is to be paid as overtime (time and a half)
For more information -please call Ingrid in the Leamington office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your