Duties for hygiene operative:
• Ensure that factory is clean and tidy
• Removing spillages, shovelling, hoovering, dusting and general cleaning duties in a dry store environment
• Follow hygiene procedures and health & safety rules
Experience of hygiene operative:
• Previous hygiene experience is advantageous but not essential
• Experience within a production environment
• Temporary position with an ongoing opportunity
• Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
• Pay rate: £9.15/h
• Family run business in Long Stratton
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our Norwich office 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your