Our client is a well established food manufacturing company who are looking to expand their production team. As part of this planned growth they are looking to recruit experienced Line Leaders to work within busy retail department.
• Monitor and maintain productivity of the production lines being managed and update the latest info to the supervisor.
• Identify, rectify and resolve production issues
• Ensure Company health and safety guidelines are observed and maintained.
• Liaise with QA, Planning and despatch departments to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
The right candidate for this job will have previous experience of working in a food production environment, ideally in a leadership role and ideally with food manufacturer.
Pay Rate: £10.55 p/h day shift + overtime paid after 40 hrs
Shift Pattern: 4 on / 4 off
For more information and to send a CV please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CV's BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your