Duties for this position CNC Operator will include:
• Manufacture a variety of small-batch components from engineering drawings to within tight limits on horizontal and vertical machining centres.
• Responsible for using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small-batch components after manufacture.
• Completing final drilling of machined components from engineering drawings within tight limits
• Deburring and packing machined components
Experience required for the CNC Operator will include:
• Some Manufacturing experience is required
• Experience of reading engineering drawings and the use of measuring equipment
The hours are 39 per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) and Friday 8am to 1pm, and due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
Our client offers outstanding Benefits which include:
• Health Care Cash Plan*
• Contributory Pension Scheme for eligible employees
• Employee Assistance Programme*
• 24 days' holiday (in addition to UK bank and public holidays)
• Life Assurance
• Company Sick Pay Scheme*
• Free access to a local gym
• Free car parking
• Early finish on Fridays (1 pm)
(*Available after 1 year of service)
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your