Our client is a very successful top-quality drainage services organisation established for over 25 years. Due to business growth Gap Professional have been asked to represent this client exclusively in the search for a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Administrator to support the HSEQ Manager on a daily basis. This position will be based at their head office situated in Rochford.
The main duties for this Administration position will include:
• Book training, organise the attendance via joining instructions and ensure the training deductions procedure is followed.
• Organise, monitor, maintain and forecast the training matrix
• Highlight training gaps within the business and seek an action plan
• Attending safety meetings
• Creating action plans from meetings and following through until completion
• Completion and recording of Subcontractor Pre-Qualification Questionnaire's (PQQ's)
• Maintaining accreditations such as CHAS / Safecontractor / Constructionline
• Liaising with other manager reference waste management and CEMARS.
• Creating HSEQ reports as and where required
• Conducting internal audits focusing on the Integrated Management System (IMS)
• Working alongside the HSEQ Manager to review the IMS
• Recording and addressing Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs)
• Ensuring Display Screen Equipment assessments are completed throughout the business
Key Experience Required for the Administrator position include:
• Strong Administration skills and experience
• Good Computer Skills including Excel
• Very organised
• Car Driver due to the location
Benefits Offered by our Client:
Office Hours:Mon - Fri 8am to 4.30pm
20 days' holiday rising to 27 days after 5 years' service (plus Bank Holidays)
Perk Box (retail discounts)
Subsidised Christmas Party
Annual salary reviews
Smart Casual Dress Code
If you would like to work for a growing and dynamic organisation and be part of their exciting future, please send us your CV or call the office today for a confidential discussion.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your