Duties of Manual Production Operative :
• Working with precast concrete products
• Preparation of moulds and wiring
• Working with heavy machinery
• Following health safety processes
Requirements for a Manual Production Operative :
• Previous experience in similar role
• Own transport to be able to get to Brandon( Suffolk )
• Basic English
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £8.50/h - £9.50/h , depends on experience
• Working hours: 6am- finish 3pm/5pm
• Location: Brandon ( Suffolk )
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact Klaudia 01603767617 to book a registration appointment or apply now by sending a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your