Our Client is looking for FLT Reach Drivers for an immediate start to work in their Warehouse Based in Howden, DN14
Days - £9.50 p/h
Overtime after 40hrs - £14.25 p/h
Afternoons - £9.85 p/h
Overtime after 40hrs - £14.78 p/h
Nights - £10.20 p/h
Overtime after 40hrs - £15.30
Hours of Work
Monday Saturday 06:00 14:00
Monday Saturday 14:00 22:00
Sunday Saturday 22:00 06:00
Supervised by a group leader and as part of a shift team you will ensure the safe, accurate, timely and efficient movement of both in and out- bound goods. You will ensure safe storage and careful handling of stored items by being fully compliant with current SOP's and H&S processes and procedures and as part of effective team you will meet daily targets and deadlines.
Duties and accountabilities:
o Operate in-line with all current SOP's.
o Identifies and reports daily operational issues to Group Leader and suggest ways to improve.
o Support Group Leader to coach and mentor new and less experienced team members.
o Conduct MHE checks as required.
o Plan and organise the efficient flow of work, ensuring that all assigned are diligently completed accurately to the correct standard and within agreed time-frames.
• Can read English and have a good understanding of spoken English.
• Can count precisely and has accurate inputting skills.
• Excellent levels of concentration and not easily distracted.
• Focused on safety and cares and respects products and people.
• Can operate and use warehouse management technology effectively.
• Holds RTITB MHE/FIT qualifications. (Reach truck licence)
• Must be physically fit manual lifting and 2 man lifting involved (maximum weight 45Kgs).
• You MUST have a high regard to health and safety of self and colleagues, and to take steps to ensure safety in the work place.
• You MUST be able to undertake responsibilities without supervision and work on your own initiative.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people.
• MUST be able to complete the full fixed term contract
Be enthusiastic and conscientious, with the ability to learn and work as part of a team. Demonstrate good inter-personal, communication and briefing skills, which are essential to the performance of the role. Ensuring quality and H&S standards are adhered to at all times. Be comfortable following instructions from Group Leaders. You must be prepared to work with a range of employees from different countries and cultures. Have the ability to work reasonable additional hours as necessary will be required.
*Onsite free car parking.
*Full onsite subsidised canteen facilities.
*FREE meal provided per shift (Night shifts a packed lunch will be provided).
*Company bonus scheme paid weekly, target and performance related
For an immediate interview please contact, Daniel Avizen 07502 380303
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your