This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where your hard work is recognised. You will be able to manage your own workload, using your own initiative and working as part of the wider team.
Working as an Administrator Coordinator, your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm with an hour's unpaid lunch based in Leamington Spa. The salary for this role is £18,500 - £19,500 per annum, depending on experience.
Main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Working with third parties' source, liaise with and match scholars to mentors
• Maintaining records on a bespoke database
• Preparing and delivering aspects of events including Interview Days, Awards Ceremonies and Experience Days therefore some UK travel and occasional overnight stays will be required
• Preparing, packing and posting documents related to the various stages of application, and ongoing activities
• Supporting the promotion of the client to key stakeholders
• Supporting the team in updating or the collation of data and general administration within various areas
• Answering telephone queries alongside other team members
• Complete purchase orders, invoices, mailshots, etc
• General adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate for this position will ideally possess:
• Recent experience of working within an administrative role
• Bold in ambition with persuasive and strong negotiation skills
• Able to think strategically and plan activity accordingly
• Be confident, conscientious and well-presented with excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
In return, the company offer fantastic benefits that includes:
• Full training to become a qualified first aider
• Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
Please note that it is anticipated that interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st August 2019.
For further information on the Leamington based Administration Coordinator role please contact Abi in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your