MUST BE A CAR DRIVE/OWNER DUE TO OCCASION LOCAL TRAVEL
The main duties for this Junior IT Support Engineer will include:
• Assisting in daily running of Company Servers and ensuring backups are completed and tested regularly
• Set up computers, laptops, printers, telephones, and other desk-based hardware
• Rebuild desktops and laptops with hardware and software
• Assisting with UAV operations and maintaining the company Drone
• Provide IT inductions for new starters
• Occasional travel to the Stowmarket office to provide on-site support
• General IT support for all staff, including desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices.
• Configuring Windows/Android/Apple devices.
• Supporting staff for meetings/presentations by ensuring equipment is available and working.
• Troubleshooting and general repair of IT and non-IT equipment where possible
• Sourcing new technology or software as required
• General Networking including cabling, patching and network point installation/troubleshooting
Desirable Experience Required for the Junior IT Support Engineer position include:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server.
• Excellent PC Skills, including Microsoft Office 365
• Understanding of Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controllers, Active Directory would be desirable but not essential.
• Car Driver due to the location and some travel
Benefits Offered by our Client:
- Mon - Fri 7am to 4.30pm
• 20 days' holiday for first 5 years of service, thereafter increasing annually up to a total of 27 days (once completed 10 years of service), plus 8 bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Free Parking
• Employee Benefits Scheme (Perkbox) offering all employees over 270 exclusive discounts and freebies. Huge supermarket discounts and much more from their ever-growing selection of perks to promote financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
• Smart Casual dress code
If you would like to work for a growing and dynamic organisation and be part of their exciting future, please send us your CV or call the office today for a confidential discussion.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your