gap professional has a fantastic opportunity for a fully AAT qualified Accounts Assistant to join an award-winning Accountancy Practice based local to Norwich, Norfolk. You will be working in the Business and Private Team and you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of accounts and dealing with tax computations. This role would suit someone who is ambitious and is looking for progression and development in their career. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm, however these hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant:
• Working within budgets set and communicating appropriately to ensure these are met
• Preparing VAT returns and assist in the preparation of management accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
• You will be liaising with team members to ensure an efficient service is provided to clients
Experience required for the Accounts Assistant:
• You will be fully AAT qualified and/or part ACA/ACCA qualified
• Previous experience working in practice is essential
• You will be proficient using all Microsoft applications
• You must be a confident communicator and can easily develop relationships (both external and internal)
• You must be a strong multitasker who can work to strict deadlines
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive basic salary of £17k-£21k depending on experience
• You will have access to flexible benefits which includes pension salary exchange, discounted gym membership and annualised working hours
• You will be working for a prestigious business who have an award-winning wellbeing programme
• You will be working in the beautiful city centre of Norwich, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your